This audiobook will show how you can start a successful business in 2020, lower your businesses taxes (legally), and discover whether an LLC is right for you.
Have you ever wanted to turn your entrepreneurial dreams into a reality and turn your passion(s) into a thriving and profitable business, yet have no idea where to start? Well, luckily for you we have a complete guide to creating and running a successful business in 2020. This includes not only the ultimate guide to starting a business, but also mastering small business taxes and understanding everything you need to know about LLCs in 2020!
To make it even better, all of this is done in an easy-to-understand, beginner-friendly way that will actually make it harder for you to fail than succeed in your business endeavor! So, take that first step, and turn your idea into a fully thriving business starting today.
Here’s a slither of what you’ll discover inside:
- The complete step-by-step guide to making that incredible idea into a successful and fully functioning business
- Ways to know when you’ve struck gold with an entrepreneurial idea (and how to know when to pass on an idea and potentially save thousands of dollars and years of time)
- The five biggest self-limiting beliefs new entrepreneurs have and how to overcome them
- The seven key steps to writing a winning business plan (and secure investors using it)
- Ways how you can start a business even if you have zero capital to work with
- The must-know guide to surviving an IRS audit (this could save you thousands of dollars)
- The no-fuss way to an organized record keeping system that will save you hours of time during tax season
- The four astounding strategies to stop you overpaying on your taxes
- The four tax advantages of an LLC you could be missing out on
- The one reason that could be enough to form your LLC today
And that is barely even scratching the surface!
So, if you want to turn your entrepreneurial dreams into a reality, and want the tools essential for success then scroll up and click on the “buy now” button.