Today, business moves at the speed of thought. The web enables a perpetual cycle of interaction and feedback, and every status update or tweet that mentions your company or brand either helps or hurts you reputation in real-time. Customers expect a level of attentiveness and responsiveness that most companies can’t live up to. Can you?
In The Now Revolution, renowned marketers and social media experts Jay Baer and Amber Naslund offer an effective seven-part plan to harness the power of the social web and adapt to the new era of instantaneous business. Customers aren’t going to wait for your next polished press release to decide if they like you and your products or services. Instead, they’re choosing between you and your competition every second of every day—and talking about it online. Keeping up with them requires seven shifts that will make your business faster, smarter, and more social:
- Strip away silos and overgrown business processes
- Hire and empower a new type of employee
- Organize internal teams for maximum external impact
- Listen at the point of need
- Travel the Humanization Highway and respond effectively to customer inquiries
- Plan for, find, and manage real-time crises
- Redesign success metrics in a business world that’s increasingly instantaneous
Real-time communication and social media have changed the way we do business—forever. The Now Revolution shows you how to adapt your organization to meet the expectations of today’s always-on customer and harness the power of now.