Join two top industry leaders in a compelling conversation around the mind-set of success. Whether you’re in the corporate space, an employee becoming an entrepreneur, or building a network marketing/direct selling team, this will benefit you.
Dr. Tom Barrett, an expert in the psychology of success, has helped create billions of dollars for many corporations and has sold over a million books. Such is his success, Dr. Tom regularly coaches senators and politicians in America.
Wes Linden has created one of the world’s most successful direct sales organizations and is a sought-after speaker, a long-running, best-selling author and is the first, and only, European to be inducted into the Direct Selling Hall of Fame.
You’ll hear real-world, actionable advice and tips on:
- Starting your day well
- Avoiding comparisons
- Building your side-hustle alongside your job
- Dealing with unsupportive family and friends
- Learning from the world’s top leaders
- Acting when a teammate loses their dream
- Ensuring people value your time
- Having gratitude
- Avoiding desperation
- Having the right posture
- Avoiding talking about yourself too much
- Having robust conversations
- Swerving social media dramas and gossip
- Avoiding distractions
- Daring to dream