Want to learn more about the state of Ohio? How much do you really know about the Buckeye State? There’s so much to learn about the state that even natives don’t know! In this audiobook, you’ll learn more about Ohio’s history, pop culture, folklore, sports, and so much more!
In The Great Book of Ohio, you’ll find the answers to the following questions:
- Why is Ohio called the “Buckeye State”?
- Why is Ohio known as the “Mother of Presidents”?
- Which superhero originated from the state?
- Which Ohio musicians went to high school together?
- What urban legends haunt the state?
- Which national sports league was formed in Ohio?
And so much more!
This audiobook is packed with trivia facts about Ohio. Some of the facts are surprising, some of them are strange, and some of them are goosebumps-inducing, but all of them are fascinating. You’ll learn everything you could have wondered about Ohio and then some.
Whether you’re just learning about Ohio or you already think you’re an expert on the state, you’re bound to learn something new in each chapter. Your friends will be amazed at your knowledge during your next trivia night. Even your history teacher will be impressed!