If you travel for business, you live in a whole other world most simply don’t understand. They think it’s an easy and glamorous life. But the road can be hard. It can be difficult to be both productive and effective. It’s a challenge to stay healthy, and it’s a battle to stay connected with those you love back home.
Too many business travelers are on autopilot and just plain burned out. But it doesn’t have to be this way. You want to be at your best no matter where you are but especially on the road, but rarely are we taught how to master the business travel life. Until now.
The Elite Road Warrior is created for the business traveler by a business traveler who understands the real challenges to becoming elite in the areas that matter most: your work, health, and home life.
In this book, you will learn:
- How to increase results without working nonstop.
- How to get fit on the road without a lot of time.
- How to actually eat healthy on the road without coming close to starving.
- How to rest to be at your best on the road without sacrificing productivity.
- How to invest in you without affecting your work only improve it.
- How to stay connected with those back home without reacting all the time.