Random House presents the audiobook edition of The Complete Guide to Breast Cancer, by Professor Trisha Greenhalgh and Dr Liz O’Riordan.
The audiobook you can trust to support you at every stage of your treatment – and beyond.
Professor Trisha Greenhalgh, an academic GP, and Dr Liz O’Riordan, a Consultant Breast Cancer Surgeon, are not only outstanding doctors but they have also experienced breast cancer firsthand.
The Complete Guide to Breast Cancer brings together all the knowledge they have gathered as patients and as doctors to give you and your family a trusted, thorough and up-to-date source of information. Designed to empower you during your breast cancer treatment, it covers:
- Simple explanations of every breast cancer treatment
- Coping with the emotional burden of breast cancer
- Frank advice about sex and relationships
- Staying healthy during and after treatment
- Dealing with the fear of recurrence
- Living with secondary breast cancer
Packed full of all the things the authors wished they’d known when they were diagnosed and tips on how to cope with surgery, radiotherapy, chemotherapy and beyond, this is the only audiobook you need to guide you through your breast cancer diagnosis.