Featuring erotic stories by Dorothy Allison, Zane, Chuck Palahniuk, and Jill Soloway.
PLUS: Candid interviews with America’s top erotic writers, like you’ve never heard them before.
The 10th anniversary edition of The Best American Erotica includes the most esteemed and lascivious writers at work today.
Dorothy Allison explores the wonderful, mysterious abilities of the human hand, and Zane’s corporate tigress plays mind games that make other office shenanigans look like mere games of Candyland.
In candid Q&As, the authors reveal that they are great-grandfathers, prostitutes with Ivy League diplomas, and former lunatic asylum attendants.
Included in this collection:
- “The Baby Sitter” by Martha Miller
- Excerpt from Choke by Chuck Palahniuk
- “The Man in the Grey Flannel Tights” by Susan St. Aubin
- “Nasty” by Mel Smith
- “A Live One” by Greta Christina
- “In the Giraffe House…” by Robert Irwin
- “Ponyboy” by James Williams
- “How We Did It” by Susan Volchok
- “Hombrecito” by Myriam Gurba
- “The Everlasting Secret First Family of F–k” by Vaginal Davis
- “The Erotic Adventures of Jim and Louella Parsons” by Bertice Berry
- “What She Did With Her Hands” by Dorothy Allison
- “Three Bears in a Tub” by Jack Fritscher
- “How to Make a Cake” by Lisa Wolfe
- “Courteney Cox’s Asshole” by Jill Soloway
- Excerpt from Snow by Dagoberto Gilb
- “Mergers&Acquisitions” by Zane
- “Semen in a Bullet” by Scott
- “Johnny” by Alison L. Smith
- “The Word Nebraska” by Tennessee Jones
Previously published as Best American Erotica 2003.