Do you feel overwhelmed with multiple things that need your attention? Do you feel like you’re always switching from one task to another, struggling to focus on any one thing for long enough to make progress? Do you feel that you work all day, but can’t get anything to complete? Do you feel that you are not as productive as you would like to be?
Does your team have enough visibility on work items that each member is working on? Does your team struggle to track external team dependencies? Does your team stay focused and motivated? Does your team meet its commitments?
Kanban is a popular lean framework and a workflow visualization approach to managing any professional or personal work in an effective and efficient manner. This audiobook is to provide you with a complete reference guide on Kanban to assist you on your journey towards success.
What will you learn with this audiobook?
- What Is Kanban?
- Why Kanban?
- Kanban principles and practices
- Kanban board
- WIP limits
- Cumulative flow diagram
- Lead time
- Cycle time
- Flow efficiency
- Blockers clustering
- Throughput or velocity
- Scrum vs. Kanban
- DevOps and Kanban
- Kaizen and Kanban
- Kanban tools
- Practical examples
- Sample Kanban boards
Who should listen to this audiobook?
Since Kanban can be applied at both work and your personal life, anyone can listen to this audiobook.
Here are a few roles and scenarios that will most likely benefit from this audiobook:
- Project managers
- Business analysts
- Scrum masters
- Product managers
- Product owners
- Test managers
- Business managers
- Technology leaders
- Subject matter experts
- System administrators
- Operations or support teams
- Sales and marketing teams
- Students seeking an IT job
- A product development team with regular intake requests
- Anyone who is looking to manage their personal or professional work
- Anyone who is looking to adopt Kanban
- Anyone who needs to understand when and when not to use Kanban
- Anyone who wants to understand the differences between Kanban and Scrum
- Anyone who needs to learn Kanban to expand one’s career opportunities
- Anyone who needs a simple and concise reference book on Kanban
Grab your copy today. Learn how to effectively manage your personal and professional work with Kanban.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your raksBooks Library along with the audio.