When alcohol becomes a problem, it can create what is known as a double bind. Alcohol is making you miserable and destroying your life, but you can’t imagine life without it.
You may wonder how you will relax without your daily tipple. How will you have fun and be sociable without alcohol?
There are lots of worries and questions for the drinker considering quitting alcohol for good. The Alcohol Escape Plan deals with many of the most common questions and concerns for the newly sober, or those planning to quit drinking but don’t know how.
Craig Beck, a former problem drinker and best-selling author of Alcohol Lied to Me, deals with all the essential areas of life that are going to change when you kick alcohol into touch.
After giving up drinking himself, Craig has helped over 50,000 people to stop drinking. Working with so many addicts over the years has given him a clear insight into the common worries.
Using the secrets of this audiobook, you can make quitting drinking a quick, easy, and painless process.
- How do you have fun without alcohol?
- Dealing with your old drinking buddies
- Can you ever go back to social drinking?
- How to deal with alcohol relapse
- How do you get the mindset to quit drinking and stay quit?
- How to reverse liver damage
- How to avoid drinking when life gets bad
- And much more.