With all the pressures that come with being a teenager, it is essential they find time to de-stress to help navigate the fast-paced world in which they live. By combining biblical principles with scientific research, this audiobook gives practical strategies to help calm the mind and body in under 10 minutes.
These exercises will not only help the teenager to develop skills to manage their emotions better, but will also help draw them into a closer relationship with God.
- About the Author
- How to Get the most out of the exercises
- How Relaxation Exercises Work
- Exercise 1 Building Self Esteem
- Exercise 2 Kindness
- Exercise 3 Relationships
- Exercise 4 Finding The Real You
- Exercise 5 Career Goals
- Exercise 6 My Safe Place
- Exercise 7 Being Thankful
- Exercise 8 Bush Walk
- 13. Outro