Don’t miss out on the groundbreaking theory behind Carol S. Dweck’s Mindset: The New Psychology of Success. This summary includes full chapter synopses, key takeaways, and analysis to help you quickly soak up the essence of her deep insight. Follow her simple steps to turn your fixed mindset into a growth mindset and change your life!
What will you learn from this book?
- An understanding of why self-help books never helped you actually help yourself before
- Knowledge about the two most common mindsets and which one best fits you
- Examples of ways that a fixed mindset can keep students, athletes and even CEOs terrified of failure and unable to push themselves towards success
- The ways that a growth mindset can transform your life by making you less concerned with failure and more likely to take big risks
- What it means for your love life to see your partner from a growth mindset
- The best ways to help your child move from a fixed mindset to a growth mindset
- The ways to make the growth mindset part of a long term change in your life
Please note: this is a summary and analysis of the book and not the actual book.