Don’t miss Oprah’s latest Book Club pick, Love Warrior by best-selling author, Glennon Doyle Melton. This powerful audiobook will move you with its raw honesty, while giving you new perspective on the emotional journey that each of us must take through life.
What will you learn from listening to this audiobook?
- An understanding of what can happen when we chose to be vulnerable with each other, even through Facebook
- A glimpse into some of the pain that a broken marriage can cause on a whole family
- An understanding of the journey that a woman can take to forgive her husband and take him back, even when on the brink of divorce
- A look into the damaging effects that society’s expectations of women can have on young girls
- An understanding that you aren’t alone, and that other people are going through the same heavy pain that you are
- An understanding of the mental side of eating disorders like bulimia, and the effects they can have
- The courage to celebrate your own life and tell your own story, even if the struggles don’t yet seem beautiful to you
- An example of the courage that a young woman can have to transform the brokenness of her life for the benefit of her children
Please note: This is a summary, analysis, and review of the book, and not the original book.