You are a step away from learning how to tell your brand/business story and differentiate it from all the others out there, attract new customers and keep them (while keeping existing ones), generate referrals, and ultimately grow your business!
The use of storytelling in business marketing has been proven to establish personal connections between consumers and brands. According to research, 55 percent of consumers who love the story of a brand are willing to make a purchase.
And if you can learn how to tell your brand/business story the right way, you can turn the life of your business around, quite literally!
I know you are probably wondering:
- Why does storytelling matter so much (more than statistics) in brand marketing?
- How can I improve the sales of my product through storytelling? What’s the best way to do it?
- What does a typical winning story look like?
- Are there rules you need to follow?
- What do I need to before I get started?
If you’ve recently discovered the sweeping positive role of storytelling in business marketing and have been looking for a guide to answer questions like the ones listed above, you’re at the right place.
Here is a more precise list of what you’ll find in this audiobook:
- How financial data storytelling started
- What storytelling for finance entails
- The benefits of storytelling
- Successful storytelling examples in financial services
- Why financial storytelling sometimes fails
- How you can find a suitable story
- The tips for strong financial storytelling
- The importance of storytelling for firms
- What are the kinds of stories you should tell?
- The storytelling trends in financial services
- Why statistics don’t sell and stories do
- The art of storytelling in finance
- How self-depreciation will take your further than self-promotion
- How to use analogies and metaphors to move your clients and products
- The tools you can use to tell a persuasive story
- How to tell stories that your clients want to hear
- Storytelling strategies you can use on the your next sales pitch
- Storytelling in the era of financial intelligence
- The future of financial intelligence with storytelling
- Visualizations to improve storytelling
- And so much more!
Even if you don’t consider yourself a good storyteller, especially regarding your business, this audiobook will hold you by the hand throughout the process until you develop your own business/brand story that attracts customers and keeps them, the way light attracts bugs!
This guide is meant for everyone, from beginners to advanced marketers. And while its content is comprehensive and very educative, the audiobook is very easy and simple to listen to and follow and also motivating and straightforward, so you can expect to have a good and easy time listening to it.