If you are looking for a way to free and motivate your mind through powerful quotes from the wisdom of the past, then keep reading….
Life isn’t always as simple as you would like it to be. Throughout the day you are often bound to meet dozens of deadlines and commitments of all kinds.
While this can be stimulating, it can also cause a lot of stress in your mind, which can hardly find a free moment to regenerate.
And I guarantee you that when you don’t find the time to reconnect with yourself, you lose sight of your goals in life, whatever they may be, from professional to relational success.
I also believe that if you are a person who struggles every day to get what he wants, the last thing you want is to lose focus on your goals, right?
If the answer is yes, this audiobook is made for you.
In this audiobook you will be guided by my voice through a path of inner rebirth with the “olympus project method” to totally transform yourself.
The method is made up of 3 steps:
- You will listen to a famous stoic quote
- You will hear the explanation
- You will have to apply that with practical actions
So, just to recap, in this audiuobook you will find:
- An overall understanding of Stoic philosophy, grounded in history and rooted in the teachings of Seneca, Epictetus, and Marcus Aurelius
- A detailed review of each of the main tenants of Stoic philosophy, the Discipline of Perception, the Discipline of Action, and the Discipline of Will
- Sections on each basic step toward mastering happiness through practicing Stoic philosophy, with a motivational quotation from one of the greats upon which to focus
- A week-by-week motivation with an attendant exercise to help you implement these ideas into practice over the course of a year
- A fulfilling and pragmatic guide to achieve a life filled with happiness
The stoic wisdom is waiting for you!
If you are ready to become more confident, more tenacious and immovable through the ancient stoic teachings take your copy, now!