How defenses think and react during a game is not easily understood…or is it? Through countless hours of practice, training, and experience, soccer’s elite have shown consistent patterns of in-game skills that when applied, will lead to predictable outcomes – more goals, more assists, and more wins! The current soccer books on the market teach about general knowledge without the clear steps to use skills to quickly get past players on the other team.
Learn what coaches do not teach, not because they don’t care, but because they just don’t know how to improve a player’s confidence and abilities to get past the other team. Often, coaches only emphasize the team’s abilities to pass, while giving no time to the dribbling skills of each individual. It is just as essential to develop the players within the system as it is to strengthen the squad itself.
Who this book is for:
- The defender who lacks the confidence to control the ball in the backfield or who wants to make the transition from defense to offense.
- The midfielder who finds themselves passing often because they can’t beat a defender.
- The forward who doesn’t create the space to take at least five shots per game.
- The parent who loves their child, but hates to see them struggle with a lack of self-esteem.
- The coach that knows their squad can succeed if their players’ attacking foot skills, shot fakes, and awareness on how to outsmart defenders improved.
Outcomes of applying the facts in this book:
- Learn how to create enough space to get a shot on target.
- Know which move to use when you are being defended.
- Ensure that you are using moves that will work every time.
It is time for hours of practicing dribbling and foot skills to pay off. Become the player, coach, or parent that changes every game from here on out. Get up your copy today by clicking “Buy Now”.
Please note: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your raksBooks Library along with the audio.