Discover a classic collection of seven timeless stories.
Inside this delightful collection, you’ll uncover seven tales from literary legends whose work shaped the world of writing. From gothic horror to existentialist reflections on life and society, inside you’ll also find your fair share of adventures, fantastical places, compelling characters, and moral lessons.
These timeless works continue to resonate with people to this day, giving rise to countless adaptations and reimagining – now, you can experience the source material in all its glory, brought to life in this high-quality collection.
Inside this collection, you’ll find:
- A Christmas Carol, the Christmas-defining book by Charles Dickens which tells the story of Ebenezer Scrooge
- Alice in Wonderland, a timeless story with talking animals, crazy adventures, and a Mad Hatter.
- Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, a Gothic horror novel which explores the dark side of human nature.
- The Call of the Wild, Jack London’s short story about a domesticated dog learning to embrace his primal nature and become a leader in the harsh wild.
- Notes from the Underground, an existentialist novel featuring the dark and gritty world of Saint Petersburg.
- The Legend of Sleepy Hollow, the Gothic story which gave rise to the Headless Horseman.
- And The Metamorphosis, a tale about a man waking up one morning having transformed into a giant insect.
Ideal for all fans of classic work, and as a great way to teach children about the greatest stories of the past, this collection proves that the literary masterpieces of generations ago are still no less relevant or beloved today.