Learn everything you need to know about sewing, basic stitches, and creating sewing projects.
This audiobook is for beginners out there who didn’t listen to their teachers during their craft classes, for those who didn’t have a chance to listen to them, and for those who simply want to explore this age-old art. This book is intended to guide you toward mastering the art of sewing and equipping you with the skills necessary to create your own sewing projects and products.
You will learn first and foremost the benefits sewing has to offer and the role it plays in your everyday life. Not only that but you will also learn the basic stitches in sewing, the tools you need to fill your sewing kit with, and the preliminary tasks you need to accomplish before you can sew.
By the time you finish listening to this book, you are going to be able to start creating your own projects and unleash your creativity on fabrics of your choosing. You won’t have to depend on what stores have to offer you because your imagination will now be matched with the skills to make all those dream projects come true.
Why you must listen to this book:
- In this book you will learn how to appreciate sewing and take note of its benefits.
- This book will teach you the steps to creating various sewing stitches without the help of a sewing machine.
- In this book you will learn how to go through the dreaded tasks of threading your needles and thread knotting.
- This book will guide you through the tasks you need to fulfill first before you can start sewing.
- This book will teach you some simple projects that you can immediately work on as a beginner.
- In this book you will learn the measures you have to take to ensure a safe and accident-free sewing experience.