Do you want to make positive changes to your life and achieve your long-term goals?
Discover the benefits of self-discipline and guided meditation thanks to this complete two-volume collection.
Learning self-discipline is undoubtedly the best system. Science has found a lot of interesting aspects in self-discipline and willpower, but most of this knowledge is buried within long and boring scientific articles. If you want to enjoy the fruits of these studies without really reading them, this is the book for you.
I have already done all the work: I went to look for the most useful scientific discoveries vital for the improvement of your self-discipline.
Here are some things you will learn through the first book:
- The normal display system can actually hinder you and stop you from achieving your goals and destroying your self-control (and what to do instead).
- Information on dopamine and why it is crucial to understand its role in stopping bad habits and forming good ones.
- Five practical ways to train your self-discipline. Discover some of the most important techniques to increase self-control and better withstand immediate gratification.
- The reason why the status quo bias will threaten your goals and what to do to reduce their effect on your intentions.
- Ways how fast-food diets help people achieve long-term results and how to apply these results to your life.
- Ways to know when and why you surrender to temptation and how it can actually help you build your self-discipline (Yes, you can gorge yourself from time to time and lose weight anyway).
Are you looking for a safe, healthy and free way to overcome stress? Do you want to discover a way to relax your body and mind when you need it, wherever you are? Then, you’re in the right place. This book is for you!
Meditation, if practiced correctly, can help you overcome the difficult moments of your life, opening your mind and experiencing new moods. Meditating is, indeed, a powerful medicine.
The most important men in the world, those who get more success in their work and in their environment, have in common this characteristic: They meditate for 10, 20, 30 minutes a day or, maybe, even more. The benefits are many, and science has been interested in it for years, always discovering new ones.
In addition to being an effective remedy against stress, panic, and anxiety attacks, meditation also benefits those who suffer from cardiovascular diseases, sleep disorders, and memory disorders. So many benefits and no side effects.
Here’s a preview of what you’ll learn when you listen to the second book:
- What is meditation and what is it exactly?
- What are the various types and different meditation techniques?
- How to choose the one that suits you best!
- And so on!
This audiobook is a synthetic, extremely practical, and to-the-point guide to simplify your path to success, even if you don’t know anything about meditation and you’re going to attempt it for the first time.
If you also want to enjoy the benefits of guided meditation, scroll up and click on the “buy now” button.