Thank you and congratulations on taking this class, Scrum Master: 21 Tips to Facilitate and Coach Agile Scrum Teams.
In this class you will be given many proven tips to effectively facilitate, coach, and improve agile scrum teams.
The road to becoming a professional scrum master is exciting and challenging. Therefore, I know you will get value from this class, as it gives you a full introduction to the concept of the scrum master. I then walk you step by step through the differences between a scrum master and a traditional project manager. Following this, I will give you tips for improving your effectiveness as a scrum master as well as coaching both product owners and development teams. Along the way I will give you plenty of examples and enlighten you about the best practices for being a scrum master within agile scrum. In this class you will learn:
- A brief recap of agile and scrum principles
- What a scrum master is and how he or she is different from a traditional project manager
- A day in the life of a scrum master (including typical impediments and challenges)
- Tools usually used by scrum teams and how the scrum master can help product owners and teams to use them
- Key principles to use when carrying out the role of the scrum master
- How to help your product owner to improve
- How to help your development team to improve
- Concise techniques for improving your skills as a scrum master
So let’s get started, and let me teach you what it takes to be a scrum master.