Ordinary people + everyday habits = extraordinary results.
How does a ‘normal bloke from Plymouth’ achieve more success than he could ever have dreamed? By becoming a Routine Machine. This book will show you how you can follow a simple, everyday plan to achieve your goals without requiring superhuman effort or natural-born talent.
In this book you will learn:
- Why morning routines don’t need to start at 5 a.m.
- The one routine that makes everything else easier
- How ’90s TV show Gladiators can cure your procrastination
- Why John goes dog walking with Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Plus insights from other Routine Machines, including Rik Mayall, Warren Buffett, Sir Richard Branson, Hulk Hogan, John Lennon, Stephen King, Sir Bradley Wiggins and the 1993/94 Plymouth Argyle squad