If you want to retire at the age of 40 (or earlier), keep reading! Long-term passive income generation is just a few steps away.
Did you know that:
- The average person works 44 hours per week or 8.8 hours per day.
- More than 25 percent of work is done out of normal working hours (aka at home)
- Yet, many people are still afraid of investing/passive income because these fall in the realm of the unknown
In other words, most of us prefer being stuck in a dead-end job because it is familiar. If you’re one of these people, here’s a simple math example for you. Those who invested 1,000 dollars in Apple 10 years ago would have over 7,000 dollars today (including the price appreciation and dividend gains reinvested). This brings us to the world of dividend investing.
In this audiobook Retire Early with Dividend Stocks, you’ll discover:
- The main reasons why dividend stocks are such an amazing investment option for beginners
- Ways to choose the right dividend stocks for adding to your investment portfolio
- Steps to mitigate some of the typical dividend stock investment risks
- The realistic return to expect from this investment strategy
- The ways to generate a significant passive income stream, allowing you to retire early
- Best strategies for the management and growth of your investment portfolio
- And much more!
Right now, only one in three millennials is investing in stocks. The main reason for refraining from giving investing a try is…you’ve guessed it: fear!
If you can relate to these people, Chris Manning’s guide for beginners is just what you need. The step-by-step suggestions and actionable tips will unravel the mystery of investing and help you develop a sound, personalized strategy.
If you want to invest like a boss, quit your day job, and retire early, scroll up and click the “buy now” button right away.