The road to real financial freedom is paved with real estate. Do you know how to harness its power?
Ninety-five percent of potential real estate investors never buy a single property.
Is it because real estate isn’t a sound investment? Is it because they’re priced out the market? No. It’s because they don’t recognize the earning potential in real estate.
Nearly 36.6 percent of US households are renting – that’s the biggest percentage since 1965. Now is the golden era for residential real estate investment.
Perhaps, you thought real estate investment was reserved for millionaires or business tycoons, but the truth is, the path to success is achievable to anyone. You just need the right strategy to reach your earning potential.
With more than 30 years of experience in residential real estate, Chris Mason is in the perfect position to teach you how to maximize your cash flow through smart investment.
If you’re feeling the grind of the nine-to-five lifestyle, it’s time you learned a foolproof way of generating a passive income. In Residential Returns: How to Get Your Foot in the Door in Real Estate and Succeed with Single and Multifamily Rental Property Investing, you’ll find exactly what you need to set you firmly on the road to financial freedom.
- The types of properties that make the best investments
- How to increase the appreciation rate of your property
- The number one mistake even multimillionaires make – and how to avoid it
- How to overcome the biggest obstacle to residential real estate success
- A guide to developing a winning mentality
- The three main types of real estate market and how to choose
- How to identify productive leads for investment
- Common pitfalls in choosing tenants – and how to avoid them
- How to manage your property for long-term success
- A bulletproof strategy for capitalizing on your success
- And much more
There are no reviews yet.