Have you ever felt like you don’t push yourself hard enough?
You have all these thoughts and ideas but only act for a day then decommit yourself. It’s like for many to pick up a book to only read the first few pages than put it down because it’s more effortless to watch TV than to apply yourself. These goals and dreams you’ve envisioned fade away because you’ve given up too soon. But that changes now when you learn to finish what you start.
At first, it’s an exhausting pattern. You can’t trust your own mind to carry you through. The change begins when you strengthen your mind and develop the discipline and mental toughness to grind away at what needs to be done.
Just think about it, every champion failed there way to success. Every failure was a chance to walk away. Every day they trained and pressed forward with the unknown if they would succeed or not. But what’s the difference between them you are that they had the willpower to commit and finish what they start.
Inside this audiobook you will discover:
- How to unlock the right attitude to forge relentless willpower so you never quit early
- The Navy Seal mindset and simple strategies you can apply to grind away at tasks you hate
- The hidden rule to push yourself beyond what you thought your limits were
- The unconscious anti-habits that hold you back from realizing your true potential
- How to rise back to your feet no matter how many times you get knocked down
Your mind is a muscle. Weak muscles quit, break, or tear when you need them most. But if you build strong muscles you will be able to lift the heaviest weights. Your mind is a muscle too. Doesn’t it make sense to build a mind that can carry you?
It’s time to release your excuses. Make the choice to give it a shot right now. Begin to push yourself harder and go beyond when you get this audiobook today!