Modern medicine and human health are at a critical crossroads, and the truth is that you and not your genes are in the driver’s seat. You are the one who gets to make informed decisions on how you use and nourish the evolutionary miracle that is your body.
Combining analysis of cutting-edge scientific findings with our deepest ancestral wisdom and health-promoting practices, Sayer Ji, founder of GreenMedInfo, offers a time-tested program to help prevent and manage the most common health afflictions of our day-cancer, heart disease, neurodegenerative diseases, and metabolic syndrome.
Antiquated thinking and scientific dogma have long obstructed our understanding of our innate untapped potential for self-regeneration and radical healing. But the new biology explains why biological time is not a downward spiral and how chronic illness is not inevitable when you implement nature’s resiliency tools.
In his thorough and thoughtful exploration of the new biology, Sayer Ji illuminates:
- The fascinating new science of food as information
- The truth about cancer and heart disease screening and what real prevention looks like
- How to reverse the most common forms of degeneration using food-based approaches
- How the body extracts energy from sources other than food, including water and melanin; and
- How to make sense of conflicting dietary recommendations and out-of-date food philosophies
Encoded within every tissue of your body is your ability to regenerate. Unlock your radical resiliency through this road map for diet, exercise, stress reduction, and the cultivation of the environment in which you choose to live.
There are no reviews yet.