Discover the best-kept homesteading secrets for raising robust, healthy goats and learn how to leverage your little herd for fresh dairy products.
Are you thinking about raising your own goats right in your backyard, but don’t know how to begin or are unsure of what supplies and daily care they will need? Have you recently started a goat herd and everything seems to be going wrong?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this audiobook is for you.
Raising goats can seem overwhelming. They are stubborn, impulsive, and frustrating if you don’t know what you’re doing. But it doesn’t have to be that way.
In this book, Jason Howard reveals the secrets of raising goats for fun and profit. You’ll discover information to help you purchase goats in peak condition, keep them healthy, and a ton of other useful advice to help you maintain a great herd.
Here’s a tiny snippet of what you’re going to learn in Raising Goats:
- Everything you need to get started raising goats in your backyard if you’re a beginner
- The four absolute best places to purchase your first or next healthy goat
- The three factors you need to consider before purchasing goats for your herd
- Steps to buy registered goats and why it’s important
- The nine extremely important things you need to look out for when purchasing a goat
- Common mistakes homesteaders make when trying to purchase a goat
- Housing and shelter instructions for both baby goats (kids) and young goats
- The eight surefire ways to keep your goats safe from diseases and predators
- Proven ways to effectively train your goats without losing your sanity
- And much more!
Whether you want to raise a herd of milkers for fresh dairy or meat goats for farmer’s market, the instructions contained in this audiobook will help you master the science and practice of raising healthy goats, easily and quickly.
Scroll to the top of the page and click the “buy now” button to get started on your goat rearing adventure today!