If you are reading these words, I’m sure you want to be the best parent ever for your children. I have good news – you have just made the first step to achieve it!
My name is Linda May. I have gained experience with children for many years. I’m so proud when I observe how babies become conscious and self-confident teenagers and the adult afterwards. In this book, I decided to share with you my knowledge mixed with parenting experts’ research. Not only as a professional but first of all as a happy mother, I want to give you useful pieces of advice to make your parenthood more fruitful and to help your children growing up brave.
For whom is this book?
I dedicate this book for all mothers and fathers:
- whose children are the fruit of love
- who want to be masters of life for their children, who will teach them the braveness
- who want their children to be smart
- who want to be proud of their children and observe their success
- who don’t want to make the same mistakes their parent made in the past
- who don’t want to be a liar for their children because of their schematic parenthood. How do you think when you can betray your child and be a liar for him?
- who want to be a support for the children. They want their children to survive in adult life without psychological therapists and personal development coaches.
Do you want to be the power for your child? All of the answers you will find in this book. Raising a Brave and Self-Confident Child is a complete guide to your adventure called “parenting”.