You are about to enter into the new and exciting world of machine learning with Python!
Imagine being able to make software, programs, or applications that don’t require constant input from you or other users to produce a specific output.
Just think of the possibilities you would get with an application or tool that’s capable of self-learning and adjusting what it does based on what it learns about the environment, users, and such. I’m talking of the way platforms like YouTube, Facebook, Netflix, and others are able to learn user behavior and preferences then giving suggestions to users based on their unique preferences…
It would be life changing, right?
I know you are thinking; but isn’t this something that only corporations with big budgets can do?
Ordinary people are leveraging the infinite possibilities of python to make cool solutions that leverage the power of machine learning to solve everyday problems!
And you too can do that!
How exactly do you do that?
Simple; this audiobook will teach you the A-Z of using python for machine learning, data analysis, and much more!
The audiobook will serve as a step-by-step tutorial and a reference point for everything relating to machine learning with python, as it is packed with clear explanations in simple language to help you get started with machine learning faster than you may have thought.
In the end, you should be able to build your own machine learning models and applications even if you are a complete beginner!
Here is what the audiobook will teach you:
- Why you should make it a priority to learn python for data science
- Why Python is better than all the other languages for machine learning
- How deep learning is different from machine learning and why this should matter to you at this level
- The key concepts and frameworks you will use in data science, machine learning, and deep learning as well as how to apply them appropriately
- How to unleash the full power of the most up to date python open source libraries to ace machine learning
- The best way to create a simple linear and logistic machine learning model
- How to make the most use of assistance vector devices with machine learning
- How to smartly develop and train a multi-layer artificial neural network
- How to unleash the full power of decision trees in machine learning to make optimal decisions
- The ins and outs of classification algorithms in machine learning to ensure you use the best tool for the job
- How to leverage the power of regression analysis and sentiment in machine learning to make smart machine learning systems
- And much more!
If you are serious about learning machine learning with python, this audiobook will set you up for greatness!
Get this audiobook now to get started!