In 1983, Wagner and Walker from the Loyola University of Chicago wanted to examine whether the ancient enneagram system possessed any empirical reliability and validity besides its intuitive nature, which already made a lot of sense in general.
They were able to prove in multiple studies that even after years, the persons who once have found themselves in one specific of the nine personality types remained to be this exact personality type. The authors thus concluded that once you have found your personality type, you can rely on it for potentially your whole life.
This compendium approaches the goal of understanding yourself and others better from two different synergistically working angles that can provide a great framework to handle interpersonal relationships with your family, your loved one, and friends, or even at work.
In Practical Emotional Intelligence & the Enneagram of Personality, you’ll discover:
- The five little-known practices to instantly improve your ability to understand others and yourself better day by day (even if you feel completely hopeless right now)!
- Why these nine distinct personality traits can change your whole life forever (even if you really don’t know much about yourself yet or are currently very confused!)
- The in-depth material about the different levels to become aware of a person’s fears, desires, and inner compass
- The simple but uncommon strategies to transform the knowledge about emotional intelligence into straight actions
- The biggest myth busted: how your thoughts and habits really influence your emotions and your emotional health (and what you should change to experience dramatic results)!
- Why these specific tests can tell you precisely what type you are combined with the direct practical steps about what to do with this new knowledge
- The absolute best five ways to put everything together and create your long-lasting, personalized EQ-training plan (we guide you from A to Z for sustainable success long after you have finished this guide)
- And much, much more!
Even if you are a complete beginner and don’t have any concept of EQ or the enneagram, the extensive research that went into this guide will instantly boost your abilities to analyze your root problems in understanding emotions of others and even yourself.