Take a moment to think about this….
- How would it feel to wake up each morning and know that your child is looking forward to seeing you?
- Would you like to be a fun parent?
- Are you meeting all your child’s needs or just their obligatory needs?
- How do you cope with a bored child?
- Do you regularly have to deal with your child having tantrums and what approach do you take?
- Would you like to say goodbye to demanding behavior and replace it with talking and laughter?
- Are bedtimes easy to manage, or does your child refuse to stay in bed?
- Do you find yourself frustrated when trying to play with your child?
This book can provide you with the tools to change all of that and give you a positive outlook on raising your child.
Here is a preview of what you’ll learn:
- How to build a relationship with your child based on mutual respect, love, and laughter
- How to discourage bad behavior in a positive way
- How to relate to your child on their level
- How to build confidence and self-respect in your child through play
- The importance of fun and imagination
- How to play with your child
- And much more….