Are you thinking about losing weight naturally and safely? Do you want to keep track of your blood pressure, lower blood sugar, and purify your body?
Now you can! With this audiobook and a little perseverance, you can have a healthier lifestyle. And what is more healthy than plants?
A plant diet is what doctors first recommend. Plants are known to have multiple benefits on human bodies. Plants can reduce blood sugar, lower blood pressure, purifies the body, and so on.
- Inform about species of plants and their benefits
- Help to create an appropriate diet for your lifestyle
- Offer medical confirmed information
- People that want to lose weight
- People that want to avoid taking medicine and want medical benefits in a natural way
- People that want to have a healthy lifestyle
- Defining a plant-based diet
- Why you need to let go of the foods that no longer benefits for your health
- Common myths about a plant-based diet
- The health benefits of a plant-based diet
- Planning plant-based meals
- Ways to involve your family with a plant-based diet
- Restaurant and plant-based meals
- Why you need to read labels when buying prepared meals
- Food to include, and eliminate in a plant-based diet
- Challenges to eating a healthy diet in the modern world
- Role of awareness in identifying your diet
- Discovering the right amount of calories you need
- 21 days plant-based recipes
- And much more…
Frequently asked questions:
Q: Is it harmful to follow a plant-based diet?
A: No, it is not. If you are not allergic to some plants, you don’t have anything to worry about.
Q: Does a plant-based diet provides all the nutrients I need?
A: Yes, it does. Some plant nutrients, like protein, are much better than the ones that come from meat.
Q: Can a plant-based diet replace a normal diet?
A: Yes, it could, and is recommended in some cases. There are a lot of vegetarian people that follow this type of diet, and they are healthy like people that don’t do it, sometimes more youthful than them.
Q: Is this type of diet suitable for athletes?
A: Yes, there are a lot of high-level athletes that practice this type of diet.
Q: Am I forced to change my food style forever?
A: No, you can follow this type of diet when you want to purify your body from toxins.