Discover how you can help your child overcome ADHD with the help of this comprehensive guide!
Has your child recently been diagnosed with ADHD? Want to help them practice self-care and stop reinforcing negative behaviors? Looking for practical, insightful strategies for helping them focus and manage their diagnosis? Then this is the book for you!
ADHD is a widespread phenomenon, impacting countless children across America and the world at large. As a parent, managing children with ADHD can be a serious challenge – a lack of focus, hyperactivity, and impulsivity can make learning difficult and home life problematic. And with so many opinions out there, it can be difficult to find a long-term, beneficial treatment which works for both you and your child.
But now, this book breaks down the fundamentals of ADHD, arming you with the tools and knowledge you need to understand this condition – and how to help your child manage it. With reference to how to stop reinforcing negative behaviors, what to do when your child is first diagnosed, and how you can manage ADHD at home and in school, this book is your all-in-one guide to understanding the world of ADHD.
Here’s what you’ll discover inside this detailed guide:
- Understanding ADHD – what does it mean, and how is it treated
- What to do when your child is first diagnosed
- A breakdown of ADHD behavior – everything you need to know
- How you’re actually reinforcing negative behavior without even knowing it
- Five subtle reinforcements which impact ADHD behavior
- Tricks for teaching your child self-care
- How to manage ADHD behavior at (and away from) Home
- Adjusting your child for the world of school
- And so much more!
So don’t let this opportunity pass you by. If you’re looking for practical strategies and profound, insightful advice, then this is the book for you. Help your child focus, manage their ADHD, and stop unknowingly reinforcing ADHD. With reference to different treatment options and their pros and cons over the long term, now you can arm yourself with the essential knowledge you need to make the right choices for your child.
Buy now and begin your journey to understanding ADHD today!