Kevin Darné author of My Cat Won’t Bark! (A Relationship Epiphany) has written the perfect complementary book with Online Dating: Avoid the Catfish! (How to Date Online Successfully). Avoid the Catfish! is for anyone who wants to take control of their online dating endeavors.
Here is what you will learn inside:
- The six mistakes many people make with online dating and how to avoid them
- How to dodge the friend zone
- How to sidestep the long-distance relationship trap
- How to avoid the catfish!
- But most of all you’ll learn how to have fun again when dating!
It’s not that online dating sucks, too many people suck at online dating!
Avoid the Catfish! is a must-listen for anyone considering using an online dating site or app!
Kevin Darné has shared his dating insights on WGN-TV Morning News Chicago, The Chicago Tribune, NBCNews.com, Cosmopolitan.com, MensHealth.com, Match.com, Tinder, Zoosk.com, Askmen.com, ReadersDigest.com, Bravotv.com, Bustle.com, PsychologyToday.com, and AARP.org, along with several other digital publishers and radio programs.