Do you want to learn to identify narcissists? Do you want to learn to manage and deal with narcissists in your daily life? Do you want to overcome narcissistic abuse and end a toxic relationship?
If yes, then keep reading…as this book can potentially change your life.
Wendy Payson, an expert life coach and psychologist, will help you develop a new mindset with practical advice so you can stop being a narcissist victim.
There are too many people who don’t even know what narcissistic abuse is. Most survivors realize that others will not be able to understand them unless it is actually someone who has gone through it too.
This is why it is important to seek help but also to be more proactive about, and this is what this book will help many readers with. It will help you learn how to identify the tactics that narcissistic people use to control and affect you. This is, in turn, will help you protect yourself from this kind of toxic personality.
Narcissistic Abuse Recovery is a book that teaches you how to survive and recover from the effects of narcissistic abuse in a definitive way.
In this book, you will learn about:
- Understanding of narcissism
- What narcissism is about
- Causes of narcissism
- The narcissistic scale
- Different types of narcissists
- Manifestation of narcissism
- Consequences of narcissism
- Healthy narcissism and pathological narcissism
- Pathological narcissism beyond the schemes
- Myths about narcissism
- How to recognize a pathological narcissist
- Pathological narcissist and difficulty in relating
- Signals to recognize a relationship with a narcissist
- Protect yourself and face the situation
- Traits which attract narcissists
- How to protect yourself from attracting a narcissist
- Communicating effectively with narcissists
- How to cope with a narcissist
- How to help your partner
- Different ways to cope with narcissists
- Ways to overcome narcissistic abuse
- Mistakes to avoid while overcoming narcissistic abuse, and more!
It is important to find than a way to take away the power from the narcissist and back into your hands. You can learn to heal from any abuse and take the necessary steps that will help you.
Only when you walk away from what hurts, you improve the quality of your life!