Learn how to recognize a narcissist, and free yourself from co-dependent relationship!
Have you ever met a person who thought he was better, smarter, and more important than everyone else was?
Have you been in a relationship with someone who cared only about his/her feelings and disregarded yours completely?
Are you always taking on the problems of others, and constantly seeking approval?
If these scenarios sound familiar, there’s a strong chance that you are in an unhealthy co-dependent relationship or have been a victim of a narcissistic abuse.
Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD) has been a subject of many kinds of research, and scientists still debate over what causes the disorder, and how to treat it.
However, they all agree on one thing – most narcissists are subtle, and they spread their influence over you in a manner that’s hard to recognize as something negative.
Narcissists often prey on people who exhibit a lack of confidence or have a social anxiety problem. They swoop in, win you over and then feed on your insecurities. Soon, they make you depend on them completely, and that sort of dynamic in a relationship is extremely unhealthy.
This ultimate bundle on narcissists and co-dependency will teach you how to recognize these harmful influences, how to defend yourself and walk away from the abuse you might have not even realized you’re experiencing.
Here’s what you’ll discover in this audiobook:
- A guide on the types of narcissists
- Instructions on how to recognize if someone close to you is a narcissist
- A detailed description of the symptoms of co-dependency
- A guide on the narcissistic abuse cycle
- How to deal with a narcissistic romantic partner
- Advice on how to avoid co-dependent relationships
- Defensive techniques and methods to protect yourself from this form of abuse
- How to recover from a co-dependent relationship
- How to identify a narcissist in your family and deal with him
- Techniques for boosting your confidence and self-esteem
- What you should know about dealing with narcissists at work
- And much more!
Not all relationships with a narcissist end with emotional abuse. However, most narcissists can’t help but mistreat their partners in some subtle way. They pick on your imperfections, single you out and embarrass you, or require constant compliments and boosting of their ego to be satisfied.
Remember that the best defense against manipulators is your own confidence and inner strength. This bundle will help you take control over your life and end that dangerous cycle of co-dependency!
All you need to do to beat manipulators at their own game is get the audiobook now!