You are one click away from discovering how to disarm narcissistic people, stop them from getting through to you, break ties with them, regain your self-confidence and self-esteem, and heal from the months or years of torment!
We all want the best things for ourselves. But you will agree with me that life is not always about us. The typical adult of sound mind understands that and is able to use breaks to maintain healthy levels of self-centeredness.
Unfortunately, some people seem like they never received the memo; everything just seems to start, revolve around, and end with them; no one else’s priorities or interests matter.
Such people could be our friends, parents, siblings, partners, colleagues at work, spouses, etc., and they gaslight, are emotionally abusive, are manipulative, turn everything around, never take responsibility, and exhibit all manner of self-centered tendencies even when it is not warranted.
In simple terms, they are narcissistic. And their narcissistic tendencies drive us nuts, frustrate us, create deep emotional wounds, damage our self-confidence and self-esteem, make us lose control over our lives, make us question our sanity, affect our relationships with others, and much more.
Do you have such people in your life?
Do you feel emotionally drained with the constant fighting, manipulation, gaslighting, and self-centeredness of the narcissistic person?
Do you want to turn things around, to take back control, to feel more self-confident, to build your self-esteem, to take back your life, and to stop letting the narcissistic person from using you all the time?
Do you wish to make yourself unattractive to the narcissist and possibly make yourself his/her worst nightmare?
If you answered “Yes” and want much more, Narcissism is for you.
This audiobook covers the ins and outs of dealing with narcissists to get your life and sanity back.
The three-in-one audiobook covers:
- The basics of narcissism, including who a narcissist is, how narcissistic tendencies develop, how narcissistic tendencies manifest, and more
- Common myths you may have about narcissists
- Diagnosis and treatment methodologies for narcissistic behavior
- How to turn the tables around in your communication with a narcissist
- How to break free from the control of a narcissist
- How to successfully go through healing and therapy, including the four stages of recovery, how to set boundaries that won’t be broken, powerful tips and tricks that will help you throughout your recovery, and much more
- How to identify the tendencies that have been making you attractive to narcissists and even encourage them to use you
- How to deal with narcissistic parents, including how to identify narcissistic tendencies in parents, characteristics of narcissistic mothers, and more