A minimalist taking minimalism to the next level!
Minimalist Transformation: How Minimalism Will Simplify and Change Your Life acknowledges that real change happens in our lives when we know who we are, where we stand, and where we are going.
This audioook will:
- Guide you toward new ways of living a meaningful life
- Show you how you can live better with less
- Help you find your freedom and simplify your life
- Awaken you to new possibilities and lifestyle options
- Help you find your value and rediscover yourself
- Define the difference between change and transformation
- Help you with real-life examples from my life experiences
- Release the need for stuff and clutter with actionable, practical techniques
- Help you understand the importance of your lifestyle values
- Put the spotlight on your beliefs and your motivations
- Provide more options for you to live life on your terms
- Encourage you to find what is important in your life
- Help you embrace the less-is-more paradigm of simple living
- Motivate you toward new ways of living and seeing your life
- Help you understand that currency can be many things
- Strengthen your approach to a minimalist lifestyle
- Help you identify scarcity in your life and make room for less stuff
- Redefine and expand the narrow definitions of work and lifestyle
- Show you how to use affirmations for change
- Ask important questions that will help give you clarity
Craig W. Hedge is a professional coach, lifestyle mentor, and nomadic minimalist based in Hobart, Tasmania, Australia. This is his story – this is how he lives. Listen in, and start taking your life and your aspirations to the next level!