Do you get stuck in your head sometimes and feel lost or anxious? Bring the lost harmony back into your life by learning how to live mindfully.
We all get entangled in the drama of life (work, family, personal goals, etc.) and end up living life compulsively rather than consciously. It is only human to make mistakes from time to time. When we make plans and they don’t work in our favor, we often get frustrated or depressed. So what can we do to effectively deal with this internal conflict?
It definitely takes some practice, but true happiness awaits the person that can detach their state of mind from the outcome of their efforts. The problem is that nobody ever gave us the manual to live life rightfully in the moment. And many of the existing guides suggest methods that seem vague and hard to follow after some time. In this two-in-one audiobook bundle, mindfulness coach and Buddhist monk Dharma Hazari will teach you how to harness your natural life force or “prana” and readjust your alignment with the present. Among other things, you will learn:
- Ten-minute mindfulness techniques you can practice anywhere anytime
- Guided meditation to declutter your mind in the background
- The number one technique to calm your mind instantly in the face of adversity
- Secret tips and tricks that Buddhist monks use to become effortlessly happy
- The most easy way of setting up a daily mindfulness habit to increase your productivity fivefold
- The subtle shift that can bring incredible depth and meaning to your relationships
You don’t have to be a Zen master to benefit from the simple exercises taught here. This audiobook will give you an easy way of setting up a 10-minute daily routine of mindfulness into your day-to-day activities. The practices taught here are extremely practical and have been clinically proven to show tremendous health benefits for the body and the mind. You are only one step away from beginning this journey.
Scroll up and click on the “Buy Now” button.