Acceptance and Commitment Therapy is a form of psychotherapy that aims to help people be more aware of their thoughts, emotions, and automatic behaviors, but also of their values, to choose to act effectively in the presence of difficult events.
Do you want to fully understand how Acceptance and Commitment Therapy can change the way you look and react to events in your life, having a complete vision of this formidable psychotherapy? Do you want to understand how this therapy is a powerful tool to get your life back on track without being limited by a wrong way of reacting to anxieties, fears, or behaviors that limit your life?
If so, this is the book for you.
You should know that some useful unconventional concepts of ACT are:
- Psychological suffering is normal; it is important and accompanies every person.
- It is not possible to voluntarily eliminate one’s psychological suffering, although measures can be taken to avoid artificially increasing it.
- Pain and suffering are two different states of being.
- One should not identify with one’s suffering.
- You can live an existence dictated by your values, starting now, but to do so, it is important to learn to get out of your mind and into your life.
This is a powerful audiobook guide for those who want to understand the mechanisms of this revolutionary therapy, a great ally in the battle against:
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Bad emotions and fear, and more….
In this book, you will fully understand:
- What is ACT therapy?
- Ways to use ACT therapy
- What is its purpose
- The positive effects of ACT therapy in daily life
Buy this audiobook now! and begin your journey to discover the benefits of this powerful therapy!