Get rid of common and chronic ailments and discover the healing power of herbs with this ultimate guide to herbal medicine!
Are you curious to explore wholesome, natural options to treat and cure common health problems, but don’t want the stress of looking for obscure, hard-to-find herbs? Are you tired of having to pop a pill every time you have a headache? If yes, then keep reading….
With the rise of allopathic medicine, we’ve become blinded to an entire system of healing around us provided by mother nature herself. This comprehensive guide by Susan Smith was designed to help you demystify the art and science of herbal medicine so you can learn how to prepare infusions, balms, salves and tinctures, and also discover the power of culinary herbs.
You’re going to find insights such as:
- What you should know about medicinal herbs and common misconceptions
- How to use herbs effectively for maximum result
- How to prepare medicinal herbs: Drying, boiling, making infusions and so on have never been easier!
- Eight safety precautions you must keep in mind at all times before using medicinal herbs
- The two methods of making herb-infused oils
- Classes of medicinal herbs you need to know before preparing your first herbal medicine
- How to store and take herbal medicines
- How to cure 13 common ailments and nine chronic illnesses with herbs
- How to grow and cultivate your own medicinal herbs
- Over 15 culinary herbs you can use in your cooking to radically improve your health
- and much, much more!
Whether you’re a complete novice or have dabbled in herbal medicine before, Medicinal Herbs is a guide designed to get you to proficiency in using herbs to heal yourself and your loved ones no matter your level of skill. Jam-packed with practical advice and useful tips, this guide belongs on the audiobook collection of every family.
Ready to take back control of your health the natural way? Get this audiobook now!