Are you discouraged because your small business is not performing as you had envisioned?
Are you stuck and confused about how to turn things around?
Do you tell people everything is wonderful when inside your stomach is churning because you know it isn’t true?
This audiobook will help you identify where the holes are in your business and show you EXACTLY how to fix them. You’ll learn from owners just like you who are seeing real success, growing their companies and living their dream.
Think back to when you were so excited about starting your own business. Remember how you felt about getting your product out into the world and making money doing what you love? This was the plan to achieve a lifestyle of freedom and pride.
Let’s get you back on track with that vision.
Maker to Master is specifically for “Gifters-Bakers-Crafters-Makers” addressing the unique challenges you face. It’s time to re-ignite the passion you once had for your business.
Maker to Master gives you best practices and proven guidelines so you can:
- Confirm your business is set up correctly to provide the FOUNDATION FOR GROWTH
- Implement pricing strategies that BRING IN SALES and MAKE YOU MONEY
- EFFORTLESSLY ATTRACT new customers every day
- BALANCE the making of your product with the running of your business
- Ensure your business STAYS OPEN in those vulnerable beginning years (20 percent of new businesses fail in year one, 50 percent fail by year five.)
Don’t continue spinning your wheels with little to no progress. Your answers are right here and, once discovered, can be surprisingly easy to implement.
There are no reviews yet.