Everything you need to know to change your life for the better.
The Law of Attraction has been a wildly popular topic for some time, but it’s often been a source of frustration for people who can’t quite seem to make the Law of Attraction work for them. This is usually because the guides they’re reading just barely scratch the surface. In Magic and the Law of Attraction, best-selling author Lisa Chamberlain explains that this “Law” is actually part of a larger framework for understanding how the universe works.
This guide is an introduction to the Law of Attraction from a Witch’s point of view, but you don’t have to be a Witch in order to gain plenty of insights here. In fact, you don’t have to be “religious” or “spiritual” whatsoever. All you need is an open mind!
If you’ve been curious, yet skeptical, about magic, this audiobook provides the framework you need for understanding how it works. If you’re a practicing Witch with experience in magic, but haven’t quite grasped the full picture of the Law of Attraction, this audiobook will clarify it for you. But whether or not you ever intend to try any magic, the concepts and practices presented here can get you a long way toward making your goals a reality.
- The ancient roots of our current knowledge about the Law of Attraction
- How new discoveries in quantum physics support our understanding of this universal law
- Common misconceptions and FAQs about the Law of Attraction
- How your own thought patterns hold you back and how to change them
- A step-by-step breakdown of how the Law of Attraction figures into magical work
- A few spells aimed directly at making the Law of Attraction work for you
If you’re ready to start using the Law of Attraction to improve your life, listen to this audiobook!