Would you like to have a guide that will lead through every situation or argument you have with your partner? Are you in a long relationship and want solve your fights and understand if he/she is the one?
If your answer is “yes” to at least one of these questions, then keep reading…
In Love Therapy Workbook, Volume 2 you will find questions and detailed answers to solve your couple problems and build better relationships. An audiobook that I made to help couples to communicate positively and overcome conflicts.
More than 50 percent of people get divorced in the first year of marriage. More than 70 percent of couples brake up in the first year of a close relationship. What are the reasons for that? Well, there are many, it is basically the accumulation of different reasons or one major that destroys relationship. The major is also usually the consequence of many small ones. To solve all these problems and save people’s relationship was my mission while creating this audiobook. To let people know all the possible solutions to every single situation, so they can read the exact method or tip and use it to fix the problem.
Now let’s take a look at a few things you will get out of this audiobook:
- 140 questions for you to read and analyze
- Best possible answers and solutions to each one
- First date advice and proven strategies
- What happens after marriage, how to keep it alive?
- How to fix intimate relationship problems?
- Communication with partner advice
- Help yourself and your partner, problem identification methods
- Should I quit the relationship?
- Many many more…
Now let’s answer a few questions you may have:
- Is this guide better suit for men or women?
For both. This guide was designed to fix and help both sides. Women are usually more concerned about their feelings, so a little stronger direction towards women’s side but overall, this audiobook fits both.
- How should I use this audiobook? Do I have read a whole thing at once or piece by piece?
My advice is to listen to a whole audiobook once and after that if you have a situation and you forget the solution you just find the question you have in TOC section.