Discover the Amish life story of “Lebanon” Levi and learn why he is worthy of sharing the Amish story of life with the rest of the world. Find out why the Amish are true American patriots.
This is a book that details the life of a man known as “Lebanon” Levi Stoltzfus and the Pennsylvania Amish communities he resides in, revealing both the good and bad sides. The main subject is a man who has had a hit show on the Discovery Channel and has been at the center of a whirlwind of opposition from many sides, from the governor of Pennsylvania, Tom Corbett, who opposes Lebanon to garner Amish votes and promote the idyllic, rural, and seemingly backwater lifestyle the Amish have been demonstrating for centuries; to educators such as Professor Kraybill, who, according to Lebanon, has no idea about the real side of Amish life and spouts “rose-tinted pronouncements”.
For the unabashed truth regarding the Amish, both good and bad, “Lebanon” Levi is an American who holds the ability to teach the rest of us about Amish life in America. Here is a preview of what you’ll learn when you download this audiobook today:
- “Lebanon” Levi’s Amish life experiences
- Why Levi chose not to become a strict Amish life practitioner
- How the Amish get shunned and what Lebanon Levi does when it happens
- The struggles of Amish life
- Why there are different groups of Amish
- What “Lebanon” Levi did during Rumspringa