This audiobook is one of the most comprehensive layman’s introduction to writing code that is used traditionally to develop software applications that depend upon database schema and other technologies.
It is obvious that SQL is one of the most important query languages that are present. We will have varied definitions to look at it. In this book, we will start with a small introduction and start looking at various types of data types that are present. Then, we will have a look at different basic commands that one should learn to become proficient in this language. After that, we will learn, in detail, about joins that can perform complex queries. In the next part, we will be dealing with views and indexes that are bound to perform at excellence. The last two chapters will deal with integrity and administrating concepts. This is one of those few books which deals with these concepts.
Below, we describe the most important topics of this book:
- The basic concepts and the data types that are present in SQL
- All datatypes that fall with char, string, and the datetime type
- The basic commands like creation, modification, and deletion
- Information on joins and the many types like inner join, external join, and right join, with examples
- Discussion on views, indexes, and constraints in detail with a lot of examples
- Information on integrity and how it can be achieved
- Different database administration operations
So, what are you waiting for? Buy the audiobook today.