Would you like to learn more about the ketogenic diet? Would you like to create quick and simple keto recipes? Would you like to upgrade your life with healthy and nutritious ketogenic dishes without spending all day cooking?
If yes, then this audiobook might be a perfect choice for you!
The ketogenic (keto) diet is not a new fad diet. In fact, it has been around for decades. While it lost its popularity some decades ago with the emergence of fad diets that promised quick weight loss and other benefits, the keto diet has in recent years found its way to people’s consciousness once again. This is because of the diet’s many proven health benefits.
For weight loss, the diet is quite a popular program for weight loss today because of its different approach to weight loss.
Other health benefits: The ketogenic diet is not only a weight-loss tool. There are other health benefits as well, including better blood-sugar management, better mental focus, and more energy to meet the demands of your daily grind and your workouts.
Some of the benefits a keto diet:
- Rapid weight loss
- Reduced blood-sugar and insulin levels
- Younger-looking skin
- Appetite suppression
- Increased levels of HDL cholesterol
- Lower triglycerides
- Lower blood pressure
- Clearer thinking
- Sustained and consistent energy
- Heartburn relief
- Mood stabilization
- Induced ketosis
- Lower cancer risk
- Boost in endurance and stamina
- And the list goes on
What is included in this audiobook:
- An overview of the ketogenic diet
- Who it is for, and what benefits can be gained
- What you must eat and what food to avoid
- Why some people think it is not a safe diet
- A total of 60 simple and easy-to-follow recipes you can use