Explore the captivating life of James Madison.
James Madison earned the title ’Father of the Constitution’. How did this man who was diminutive of stature with a weak constitution produce such an energetic document? Through more than 200 years, it stands like a silent sentinel to protect the freedom and independence of the American people.
It was a time when the Americans were weary from the tumult of the Revolution, but Madison’s job had barely begun. He realized it was up to him now to help fashion the future of a country that would outlive him.
Although characterized as introverted and pensive, Madison had a ferocious absorption to persevere until he could effectively shepherd the Constitution through all the logistical stages necessary to make it real.
In this Captivating History audiobook, you’ll discover the story of his remarkable life from beginning to end.
This audiobook covers topics such as:
- Early life and education
- James Madison: prankster and protester!
- Spirit of the Revolution
- The governor’s council – the Second Continental Congress and its aftermath
- James Madison: father of the Constitution
- Congress or not: That is the question
- Delicate Dolley – manipulative Hamilton ’ wild Lyon
- Secretary of state and fourth president
- Partial retirement and death
- And much more!
Listen to this audiobook now to learn more about James Madison!