One podcasting authority suggests, “Technology isn’t important”. Another sums up the entire podcast creation process in a four-minute video. A third insists you can podcast without money, gear or experience. None of them take the time to explain what the buttons, dials, and lights all mean – they leave you to figure out the techie stuff on your own.
Here are just a few of the topics covered in Introduction to Podcast Technology:
- How to tell the difference between a good recording room and a bad one (and how to avoid wasting time and money when improving a bad room)
- Learn the two main types of microphones and why only one of them is appropriate for most podcasters
- Discover the difference between an audio interface and an audio recorder (and which to choose if you can only afford one or the other)
- Discover the one recording accessory that can make the biggest improvement in the quality of your recordings
- How to configure free software (used by a lot of podcasting pros) to convert master recordings to MP3 format
- Learn what to look for (and look out for) when choosing a media host
- Discover the most effective method to get your show listed in the iTunes podcast directory
Download Introduction to Podcast Technology today!