This is the stress-free guide to writing your first novel like a pro!
Learning how to write your first novel can be overwhelming. You have to master outlining, writing, revising, and so much more…and it can be scary if you’ve never done it before. While it seems daunting, writing your first novel is simple when you have someone experienced to help you through it.
In this writer’s guide, prolific writer M.L. Ronn shares an easy step-by-step process of writing compelling fiction that he’s perfected after writing over 40 books.
Write your first novel with structured advice tailored for beginners:
- Learn the basic building blocks of every story and how to put them together
- Develop an effective outline (or learn how to write without one)
- Discover winning formulas that mega best sellers use to write their novels
- Navigate your novel’s “murky middle” with seven unorthodox strategies that will get you unstuck in no time
- Revise your story without fear
Writing your first novel is life-changing. Download this writer’s guide, follow the step-by-step instructions, and you’ll wake up one morning very soon with a finished manuscript waiting for you.