A book brimming with over 500 samples of how to talk dirty. A manual on the right way to set your lover on fire with lust and desire.
Has the following ever happened to you?
“Goddamit! We are losing him. Give me those paddles! Jolt his pinky pecker back to life!… Damn it! Too late, it flatlined. Thank God we have Netflix, otherwise this night would be a total bust.”
If you only had a manual on how to talk dirty with over 500 examples.
“Telltale signs that indicate you are a bad lay. I’ll help you unleash that sexual goddess and closet naughty girl so your man doesn’t fly the coop and get in bed with that frisky MILF down the street.”
No doubt, you’ve stumbled on these sparkling sales pitch of frank feminism, setting your sex back a hundred years, and thought to yourself, It’s not just my fault, I’m sexy…. Jack’s idea of dirty talk is slapping my breast and grunting.
Dirty talk is an art form. One that anybody with the right guide can master.
Yes, you’ve stumbled on the crux of the problem: Everyone needs a helping hand in debauched, dirty, debasing double-entendre discussions. Both sexes have a cyclopean view of what dirty talk is really about. It’s not just about having non-sequiturs and risqué wordplays spouting from your mouth like a phone-sex operator on speed. Nope, it’s more nuanced than that. It’s about understanding what makes you tick. It’s about understanding what gets your partner riled up. It’s about understanding the subtleties of body language. It’s about understanding that sometimes a good joke, midcoitus, is more appealing than a dumb thought from your lover’s spank files.
…And yes, it’s also about understanding that there are over a thousand ways to say penis; trust me, I looked it up.
What will you learn from this book?
- How to kick awkwardness and that clumsy nun or padre straight between the teeth. “Look ma, I can talk like a porn star and not get red. Aren’t you proud?”
- Over 500 ways to say “take your pants off and do me.” Over 500 ways to talk dirty to him.
- How to talk dirty…for him and for her. This isn’t just a book on how to rile him up, it’s also a book for the guys on how to get her hotter than a British tea kettle on the surface of the sun.
- A sexual vocabulary that will have your partner going gonzo, scaling the walls, and selling his soul to Satan just to crack your pants open and get something, ANYTHING, wet.
- Red flags and what no-no to steer clear off while doing the deed.
- Fetishes, fantasies, paraphilias, and all manner of depraved behavior to get your rocks off.