Is making a difference in the world a current motive of yours? Do you want to start your own nonprofit organization? Are you unsure of the necessary steps needed to make this a success?
If you answered yes to the above questions, you have come to the right place. Once you have finished listening to this book, you will find it easier to start a nonprofit organization.
The lesser-known fact is that there are different types of organizations that qualify as a nonprofit organization. There are rules you must abide by when you start a nonprofit. The chapters in the book will make it easier for you to abide by these rules. The information in this book will give you a good push of inspiration and help you get started.
Over the course of the book, you will discover:
- What is a nonprofit organization?
- Characteristics of a nonprofit organization.
- Myths and mistakes people tend to make when setting up a non-profit organization.
- Elements to consider when you work on setting up the organization
- Different types of nonprofit organizations
- Writing a vision and mission statement
- Steps to choose the type of organization you want to be
- Selecting the name of the organization
- Selecting the board of directors
- Filing the documents to set up the organization
- Preparing the bylaws
- Steps to create the binder
- Ways to operate the nonprofit organization profitably
- Much, much more!
You will also learn to develop a website to help you gather more support from donors and volunteers. This book has all the information you need to know about how you should set up a nonprofit organization. You will also learn what you must do to set up a nonprofit organization that works like a for-profit organization. There is no shame in making a profit through your operations since a surplus will always help you through difficult times.
So, what are you waiting for? Click on the “buy now” button and get the audiobook today.